- B.S. in Jilin University, 2006
- M.S. in Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010
- Ph.D Candidate in University of Illinois at Chicago, 2014
- Summer 2018: Pinterest Lab Research Intern
- Pinterest Inc.
- Project: User Profiling for Ads Ranking
- Accomplishments: We developed new Ads ranking models and five of them were shipped into production. The revenue, CTR and gCTR are lifted from 0.3% up to 4.3%.
- Mentors: Dan Xie
- August 2014 - Present: Research Assistant
- University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Project: Deep Learning based Recommender Systems
- Details: We utilize deep learning models to build hybrid recommender systems. In experiments, our models achieve state-of-the-art performances in a variety of datasets.
- Advisor: Philip S. Yu
- May 2013 - Feb. 2014: Research Assistant
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Project: Topic Modeling for Academic Papers
- Details: Modeling researchers’ interests from academic papers by leveraging topic modeling techniques
- Advisor: Joshua Zhexue Huang
- Jan. 2013 - May 2013: Natural Language Processing Engineer
- Baidu Inc
- Project: Machine Translation
- Details: In order to enhance the performance of machine translation engine, we developed a system based on hadoop to mine bilingual sentences from WikiPedia.
Click to View My Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae [PDF]