I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). I am working in the Big Data and Social Computing Lab (BDSC) under the supervision of Prof. Philip S. Yu.
My research interests lie in data mining and recommender systems. I am mostly focused on developing deep learning models for recommender systems.
- Two of our papers are accepted by SIGIR2019!
- I served as PC members for RecSys’19, RecSys’18 and RecNLP@AAAI’19
- I started an internship at Pinterest Research Lab!
- My paper titled as “Spectral Collaborative Filtering” was accepted by RecSys2018!
- Two of our papers were accepted by ICDM2018 and CIKM2018!